Do you kids love riding their bikes, but want to learn how to do it safely and skilfully? Our clinics specifically designed for kids might be for them.
4-session school holiday package
- Recommended age range: 5-15 years.
- Length of each session: 2 hours.
- Location: Stromlo Forest Park
- Dates and times: July school holidays (July 9-22 2018). Days/times in “SCHEDULE” tab above
- Group sizes: Maximum 10:1 rider-coach ratio to ensure each rider gets the attention they deserve. And kids will be broken up into groups according to ages and abilities to ensure the group matches their needs.
This is a skills program specifically designed for kids. The focus will be on teaching young ones how to ride properly – safely and smoothly with full control – while having fun in the process. Building skills, confidence and enjoyment on the trails will be top priorities.
This is more than just babysitting on bikes. We’re using our refined and proven methods to teach efficient and effective bike handling, so children can simply enjoy their riding regardless of ability, equipment and chosen riding discipline.