What should you take to your sessions?
We recommend you take the following to all your sessions with us:
- A ‘proper’ mountain bike (any style) in good working order. Tyres and suspension pumped up to minimum recommended pressures.
- Food and water to keep you going – at least half a litre of water per hour. A hydro pack is the safest option.
- Australian Standards approved helmet.
- Sunscreen and appropriate cycling clothing, including protective eye-wear and gloves. Full-finger gloves are recommended.
- Spare tube, pump and multi-tool. We carry these, but it’s best to have extras.
- Warm clothing if it’s cold. And a rain jacket if it looks like it might rain.
- An open mind ready to learn and improve your bike handling!
What if it rains?
We’ll contact you if it looks like it might rain. We normally run sessions if it’s only raining lightly and it isn’t too cold. But if rain gets heavy and it’s cold too we’ll usually postpone the session.