Loading Skills Sessions

« All Skills Sessions

  • This skills-session has passed.

rideCAMP Derby, Tasmania

Event Series Event Series (See All)

Start date/time: April 21, 2023 at 1:00 pm
End date/time: to April 25, 2023 at 12:00 pm AEST



rideCAMP Derby, Tasmania

Friday 21 April (1pm) to Tuesday 25 April (12pm, public holiday), 2023

Enjoy four days conquering new challenges and meeting new people on some of the best trails in the world.

This all-inclusive package covers accommodation options at either the Dorset Hotel, Derby Lodge or Derby Cabin, plus three delicious meals plus drinks a day, four full days of coaching, shuttles, guiding and support, bike fits, downtime activities and much more.

rideCAMP Derby is for MTB riders at all levels. Over four full days of riding, we work on your technique, fitness, mechanics, nutrition, bike set-up, and even the mental aspects of riding. We’ll have half a day of shuttles, and an epic ride day where we put all your new-found confidence into action. There’s morning yoga for those who need a tune-up, bike fits, evening talks, and plenty of opportunities for downtime and socialising.


  • Over 20 hours’ MTB skills coaching over four packed days
  • Choose between all-inclusive accommodation packages or opt for your own stay
  • Meals at Derby’s famous Dorset Hotel and healthy packed lunches
  • A half-day of shuttles to practice your skills
  • Full-day epic ride experience taking in Blue Tier and Atlas with shuttle support
  • Fully guided rides
  • Bike fits and mechanical advice
  • Evening talks from coaches and industry experts
  • Video review of your riding
  • Morning yoga sessions
  • Plenty of time to socialise with your new friends
  • *Derby Sauna experience (optional add-on)
  • *Shuttles from Launceston airport (optional add-on)
  • Junior riders welcome if accompanied by parent/guardian

Accommodation options

Meals are provided regardless, but you can choose from either: 


Continental breakfast and tasty pub dinners at the Dorset Hotel, plus healthy packed lunches. Drinks are included.


½ day shuttles on day two of rideCAMP, plus a full-day shuttle supported epic ride on day four.


We’ve organised Launceston transfers as an optional add-on. Register your interest when you register.


We’ll have vehicle support at the camp in addition to shuttles and airport transfer add-ons.

Deposit and payment

To secure a spot you can just pay a 10% deposit (non-refundable) by choosing the Direct Bank Transfer option on check out and paying 10% only, with the other 90% due 1 month before the event.


April 21, 2023 at 1:00 pm AEST
April 25, 2023 at 12:00 pm AEST
$2090.00 – $2690.00
Skills Session Category:
Dorset Hotel
Derby, TAS 7264 Australia
View Venue Website

Need more info?

Contact us using the form below.