- This skills-session has passed.
Junior Gravity Enduro Program – Canberra – Summer/Autumn 2023 at Stromlo
January 31 at 4:15 pm to April 4 at 6:15 pm AEDT
Advanced young gravity riders – Get out on the trails with our intense junior program across a variety of more advanced trails and features. This is for advanced gravity focused junior riders who are eager to improve their riding in the speed and performance context. This won’t be merely a group ride where we muck around. During these junior sessions riders will be challenged with focused coaching, rapidly improving over the program.
Once you’ve signed up we’ll email you further details on exactly what we’ll cover in each session of the program. As well as meeting locations, what to take along, what to expect, and more.
- Days/Times: Tuesdays from 4:15pm to 6:15pm (2hrs).
- Dates: Weekly from January 31st to March 28th (9 x 2hr sessions).
- Location: Stromlo Forest Park (meeting at the peak at the DH start).
- Cost: $660 total for a series of 9 sessions, including free custom long sleeved enduro jersey (valued at $109).
- Age range: 11 to 16 years old.
- Group size: 5 to 8 riders per group.
- Focus: Building advanced skills, getting more advanced each week, preparing riders for racing and high speed enduro riding.