Sistas Female-Specific MTB Skills Sessions
July 25 @ 11:30 am - September 5 @ 1:30 pm$150.00
We’re excited about this three session series, where we’ll focus on catering to individual needs within a social and supportive atmosphere. The three sessions will incorporate the core skills needed to handle a bike well on any trail, with a gradual build up of skills applied across the series. Novice, Intermediate and Advanced groups catered for.
Once you’ve signed up we’ll email you further details on exactly what we’ll cover in each session of the program. As well as meeting locations, what to take along, what to expect, and more.
- Dates & locations:
- July 25th – Gap Creek Reserve
- August 8th – Gap Creek Reserve
- September 5th – Ironbark Gully Reserve
- Times: 11:30am to 1:30pm (2hr sessions).
- Group sizes: 5-8 riders per group.
- Cost: $150 total for a series of 3 sessions.