- Over ten hours of MTB skills coaching with top-level professional accredited skills coaches from rideTECHNICS.
- Guided/supported rides through world class trails in Kosciuszko National Park.
- Video analysis and individual skills technique feedback session.
- Pilates sessions by Prior Pilates – with a professional accredited pilates instructor. These are specifically tailored to suit mountain bikers.
- 4 star accommodation for two nights, with options to suit various needs and group sizes.
- All meals – buffet breakfasts, packed lunches, snacks, two-course dinners at the Squire’s Bistro restaurant.
- A dedicated physiotherapist on-hand all weekend.
- RideTECHNICS custom gloves.
- Regular bike cleans, maintenance and tunings throughout the camp.
- Spot prizes, giveaways and take home packs.
- Skills and body tuning programs to take home.
- An expert introductory bike fit by Sport & Spinal Physiotherapy.
The value – what do you really get?
Without doing the ‘hard sell’ we believe rideCAMP offers excellent value, while balancing small group sizes and tailored services. Because all our services will be in one place, economies of scale improve for riders. Essentially you’ll get:
- Hundreds of dollars worth of skills coaching and a take-away program.
- 5:1 rider to coach ratio for skills sessions and workshops.
- 5:1 rider to guide ratio for guided rides.
- A few hundred dollars worth of mechanical support, servicing and education, plus a take-away bike/suspension report.
- Pilates classes with a take-away ‘body tuning’ program.
- Up to $1120 worth of accommodation.
- Meals at top restaurants in the area.
- On-trail bike fitting and physiotherapy services.
- Quality limited edition clothing made to fit.
- And various other worthwhile inclusions.
- Bike hire – ‘all mountain’ dual suspension MTB and e-bike options can be arranged.
- Onsite facilities at Rydges Jindabyne include indoor heated pool, gym, tennis, bike hire, frisbee, golf, personal training sessions, group fitness and yoga classes.