What should you bring to rideCAMP?
We recommend you bring the following to all your sessions during the camp:
- A ‘proper’ mountain bike (any style) in good working order. Tyres and suspension pumped up to minimum recommended pressures.
- Food and water to keep you going – at least half a litre of water per hour. A hydro pack is the safest option.
- Australian Standards approved helmet.
- Sunscreen and appropriate cycling clothing, including protective eye-wear and gloves. Full-finger gloves are recommended.
- Spare tube, pump and multi-tool. We carry these, but it’s best to have extras.
- Warm clothing if it’s cold. And a rain jacket if it looks like it might rain.
What if it rains?
We’ll keep you in the loop as to back-up plans if it looks like it might rain. We normally run sessions if it’s only raining lightly and it isn’t too cold.