We offer MTB skills coaching for kids between 7 and 15, broken up into a set of shorter sessions so they can retain the instruction we give them and so they’re not riding while exhausted and risking injury after a couple of hours. This also means parents who ride can go on their own ride during the sessions. Win-win!
4-day kids school holiday mountain bike program
- Recommended age range: 7-15 years.
- Length of each session: 2 hours.
- Location: Stromlo Forest Park
- Dates and times: Check out our kids MTB program listing for the latest programs.
- Group sizes: 5:1 rider-coach ratio to ensure each rider gets the attention they deserve. And kids will be broken up into groups according to ages and abilities to ensure the group matches their needs.
This is a skills program specifically designed for kids. The focus will be on teaching young ones how to ride properly – safely and smoothly with full control – while having fun in the process. Building skills, confidence and enjoyment on the trails will be top priorities.
This is more than just babysitting on bikes. And all instructors are parents, rather than a bunch of teens taking your kids up the mountain.
We use refined and proven methods to teach safe and effective bike handling, so children can simply enjoy their riding regardless of ability, equipment and chosen riding discipline.