Advanced junior MTB program details:
- Dates: During school term 3 2020 – July 25 to Sept 26 (10 x 2hr sessions).
- Times: 12:00pm to 2:00pm.
- Location: Stromlo Forest Park (meeting at the main pavilion shelter, but some later sessions TBA will start at the peak and end at the pavilion).
- Cost: $480 per rider.
- Group size: Groups will be small – 5 to 10 riders per 1 to 2 coaches. We’ll split up into ages and proficiency levels.
- Focus: Building a skills foundation and continuing on any previous skill development, getting more advanced each week. This is for juniors who already have experience riding off-road and safely riding over trail features.