This is a jam-packed 90 minute mountain bike skills lesson for riders at any level who simply want to fast-track their improvement in bike handling. The result will be increased safety, control, fun, and performance (if that’s what you’re after). We promise you’ll go away a better and more motivated rider, keen to get out riding more!
You can do this as a one-on-one session (for the biggest gains), a pairs session (for cheaper rates) or as a group of any size (to make it more social as well as cheaper).
If you’re really wanting to improve in a short time frame you can add the video analysis and an ongoing skills program to your lesson. We find that homework gets huge results when it comes to bettering yourself.
And if you’d like to step up various aspects of your riding, check out our other optional extras below. These may help you achieve your riding goals a lot quicker.
- Video analysis and rider report – a powerful tool in analysing your riding and working out the best way to improve.
- Ongoing tailored skills program – this is where improvement really gets a boost. Includes ongoing support.
- Functional movement assessment – a qualified Pilates instructor from Prior Pilates will do an on-trail MTB-specific functional movement and posture assessment.
- ShockWiz suspention tuning – taking the guess-work out of shock tuning. Let the experts at Mobile Bicycle Workshop dial your suspension in.
- Private shuttle – get lifts to the top, save energy and cram more skills work in.
- Expert bike fit – ensure your bike is set up for you. Get a professional bike fit done by the experts at Sport & Spinal Physio.
- Bike hire – borrow a bike and helmet for the lesson.