Young gravity riders – don’t miss the chance to get out on the trails with downhill and enduro weapon Jackson Frew. Our weekly term 4 program is for advanced gravity focused junior riders who are eager to improve their riding in the performance context. This won’t be merely a group ride where we muck around. During these junior sessions riders will be challenged with focused coaching, rapidly improving over the 10 week program.
*ADD RIDERS BY CLICKING “NO. OF ITEMS +/-” ABOVE
Junior Gravity Enduro Weekly Program – Term 4 details:
- Dates: During school term 4 2020 – Oct 14 to Dec 16 (10 x 90min sessions).
- *JOINING IN DURING THE TERM: If you’ve missed any weeks we’ll subtract any missed sessions, so it’s $42 per session only
- Times: 4:00pm to 5:30pm.
- Location: Stromlo Forest Park (meeting at the main pavilion shelter, but some later sessions TBA will start at the peak and end at the pavilion at the bottom).
- Cost: $420 per rider.
- Group size: Groups will be small – 5 to 10 riders per 1 to 2 coaches.
- Focus: Building advanced skills, getting more advanced each week. This is for advanced gravity-focused juniors.