Weekly Junior MTB Skills Program – Brisbane Term 3 – Tuesdays at Bunyaville
July 13 @ 3:45 pm - September 7 @ 5:15 pm$420
Junior MTB program details:
- Dates: During school term 3 2021 – July 13th to Sept 7th (9 x 90min sessions). If we don’t miss any sessions due to bad weather we’ll do a tenth session.
- Days/times: Tuesdays 3:45pm to 5:15pm.
- Location: Bunyaville Reserve.
- Age range: 7-14 years (exceptions made based on experience and bike set up).
- Cost: $420 per rider.
- Group size: Groups will be small – 5 to 10 riders per 1 to 2 coaches. We’ll split up into ages and proficiency levels.
- Focus: Building a skills foundation and continuing on any previous skill development, getting more advanced each week. This is for juniors who already have experience riding off-road and safely riding over trail features.