Junior Gravity Enduro Program – Canberra – Winter 2022 at Stromlo
March 6 @ 2:30 pm - July 10 @ 4:30 pm$550.00
Advanced young gravity riders – if you’re riding advanced trails on a dual suspension trail bike, proficient at advanced riding methods, this program may suit you. This program runs fortnightly in a small group format, hammering around Stromlo trails building skills and strength. The aim is to prepare riders for competition, but also to help young riders connect in a social environment so they have others to ride with between sessions and beyond the program.
- Dates: Fortnightly from March 6th to July 10th (10 x 90min sessions).
- Days/Times: Sundays from 2:30pm to 4:30pm (2hrs).
- Location: Stromlo Forest Park (meeting at the peak at the DH start).
- Cost: $550 per rider.
- Age range: 12 to 16 years old.
- Group size: Groups will be small – 5 to 8 riders.
- Focus: Building advanced skills, getting more advanced each week, preparing riders for racing and high speed enduro riding.