- This event has passed.
Junior Gravity Enduro Program – Canberra – January 2022 at Stromlo
January 10 @ 8:00 am - January 28 @ 5:30 pm$330.00
Advanced young gravity riders – don’t miss the chance to get out on the trails with downhill and enduro weapon Jackson Frew. This intense program is for advanced gravity focused junior riders who are eager to improve their riding in the performance context. This won’t be merely a group ride where we muck around. During these junior sessions riders will be challenged with focused coaching, rapidly improving over the 3 week, 6 session program.
- Dates: During school holidays 2022 – January 10th to 28th (6 x 90min sessions).
- Days/Times: Mondays from 4:00pm to 5:30pm and Fridays from 8:00am to 9:30am.
- Location: Stromlo Forest Park (meeting at the peak).
- Cost: $330 per rider.
- Age range: 12 to 16 years old.
- Group size: Groups will be small – 5 to 10 riders.
- Focus: Building advanced skills, getting more advanced each week, preparing riders for racing and high speed gravity riding.