Gravity Enduro Junior Men’s MTB Program Brisbane – Winter
June 4 @ 2:00 pm - July 30 @ 4:00 pm$550.00
Advanced young gravity riders – Get out on the trails with our intense term program across a variety of locations. This is for advanced gravity focused junior riders who are eager to improve their riding in the speed and performance context. This won’t be merely a group ride where we muck around. During these junior sessions riders will be challenged with focused coaching, rapidly improving over the program.
Once you’ve signed up we’ll email you further details on exactly what we’ll cover in each session of the program. As well as meeting locations, what to take along, what to expect, and more.
- Dates and locations:
- Saturday 4 June – Ironbark Gully
- Saturday 11 June – West Mount Cotton
- Saturday 18 June – Ironbark Gully
- Saturday 2 July – Boomerang Farm or Nerang
- Saturday 9 July – Bunyaville
- Saturday 16 July – Castle Hill
- Saturday 23 July – Castle Hill
- Saturday 30 July – West Mount Cotton
- Times: 11:30am to 1:30pm (2hr sessions).
- Group sizes: 5-8 riders per group.
- Cost: $550 total for a series of 8 sessions, including free enduro jersey and trucker cap (valued at $116).