For the biggest gains, tailored to your individual style and needs. We discuss your goals, assess your technique and work on specific areas of your riding using proven methods.
- An intro assessment session, including base tips and techniques to kick any bad habits as soon as possible.
- Based on your assessment, we formulate a skills program specifically for you, to target what you want to work on as well as what we recommend you can improve.
- Bike and equipment set up checks and advice.
- Wrap-up notes after each session, allowing us to cram as much as we can into each session without you having to remember everything.
- Homework notes and drills outlines via email, so you can go away and work on your skills after each session, getting more bang for your buck.
- Video analysis and comparisons using various camera angles on ground, on board (GoPro) and aerial (drone) footage.
- Ongoing unlimited access to our exclusive private content area and email list, with regular tips and bonus advice.
- Invitation to our exclusive Ride Technics social/training rides, so you can connect with and ride with others of a similar level to you, helping you to improve on on ongoing basis.
- Your participation will be private and confidential, so other don't have to know that you're doing them unless you want them to.
- And if you have a fitness coach we can work with them to tie your fitness program in with your skills program to maximise the effectiveness of all aspects of your riding.
What's not included?
- Sock height recommendations and other fashion advice.
- Tips on how to do tail whips and other cool but non-useful tricks. But we do have a 'useful trail tricks' session with bunny hops, log hops, wheelies etc.
- Advice on whether one brand is better than another when it comes to bikes and equipment. We remain neutral and unbiased.