What should you bring to your sessions?
We recommend you bring the following to all your sessions with us:
- A proper mountain bike in good working order. Tyres and suspension pumped up to minimum recommended pressures.
- Food and water to keep you going – at least half a litre of water per hour.
- Australian Standards approved helmet.
- Sunscreen and appropriate cycling clothing, including protective eye-wear and gloves.
- Spare tube, pump and multi-tool.
- Warm clothing if it’s cold.
- A rain jacket if it looks like it might rain.
- An open mind ready to learn!
What if it rains
We’ll contact you if it looks like it might rain. We normally run sessions if it’s only raining lightly and it isn’t too cold. But if rain gets heavy and it’s cold too we’ll usually postpone the session.